INSTANTLY COOLING AND SOOTHING SCALP SPRAY FOR USE WHENEVER, WHEREVER
Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser is water-based, ideal for people with scalp conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis, bad dandruff, dry, itchy scalp, eczema or anyone whose scalp is constantly itchy. Over 95% of testers agree that that it soothes itchy or irritated scalp!*
This product is free from drying alcohol, steroid, paraben and fragrances, making it suitable for use on all scalp types. Each scalp spray contains 180 (40ml) and 450 (100ml) worth of sprays!
A gentle formula suitable for itchy, flaky scalp to relieve itch, soothe irritation and moisturise scalp
- Formulated by National Skin Centre, Singapore
- For 9/10 people, Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser relieves itch in less than 5 minutes*!
- Menthol for rapid itch relief (within minutes) at a level that has been proven effective, safe and soothing
- Anti-fungal from ‘piroctone olamine’ which prove to be safe, effective and suitable for sensitive skin
- Great moisturising effect with premium moisturising ingredients- 5 different types of ceramides
- Spray nozzle for direct and targeted results
- Non-oily formulation so you can spray it on whenever the itch strikes without leaving your hair greasy and flat
- Anti-inflammatory effect from Linolenic acid
- Suitable for use under hijabs
- The absence of drying alcohol, parabens, steroids and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin/scalp types.
*survey done in July 2019, data on file
Ingredients carefully chosen to be suitable for eczema and psoriasis scalp
Spray it on whenever the itch strikes!
- WASH your hair with a mild and gentle shampoo
- DRY hair thoroughly
- APPLY prescription creams (if applicable)
- SPRAY Suu Balm Rapid Itch Relief Scalp Spray Moisturiser whenever, wherever & repeat when the itch strikes!
When and How to Use
Use any time when your scalp is itchy and/or dry and flaking. Remove the protective cap on the nozzle against the scalp and press to spray. Massage into the scalp. Apply as much and often as needed to stop the itch. Avoid the eyes, and do not spray into your ears. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Avoid open/cut skin, as it may sting.