Extended harness car seat
This premium toddler-to-booster car seat provides economic and design-conscious parents with a long-term and space-saving solution after their child grows out of their infant carrier. The i-Plenti™ meets the highest R129 safety standards with side impact testing and has practical features that are easy to use every day and through each growth spurt.
Safest & longest-term
The i-Plenti toddler-to-booster seat is packed with premium safety features and luxe detailing, and is the most affordable extended harness seat of its kind with i-Size certification. The only seat your child will need from 15 months to 12 years old, it meets the highest R129 safety standard and is trimmed with our most luxurious styling, so you can stick to your budget without compromising safety or style.
Extended 5-point harness
The 5-point harness fits children all the way up to 19.5 kg or 105 cm (approx. 4.5 years old!), distributing force across their strongest body parts and removing risk of ejection during a crash. Perfect for kids who aren’t ready to ride properly with just a seat belt, the extended-use harness keeps them securely positioned throughout the car ride even if they’re wiggly or sleeping.
Auto Adjust™ side panels
Your growing child won’t feel squished as they reach new heights: The AutoAdjust™ side wings automatically widen when you raise the headrest, giving your passenger more shoulder space to stay comfortable in their car seat.
Lower body insert
Your baby can graduate straight from their infant carrier to the i-Plenti at 15 months, thanks to a plush lower body insert that ensures a snug and secure fit even for smaller passengers. Simply remove the insert and adjust the headrest as your child grows so they can enjoy a correct and comfy ride all the way from toddler to big kid.
A deluxe 3-position recline accommodates the child who wants to take in the sights, lean back to snooze or stretch out their legs. With no reinstalling necessary, parents can quickly fine-tune the recline for customised comfort on the go.
Extra side impact protection
Your child’s seat is secure from the inside out with 5 layers of side impact protection that meet the highest R129 safety standards. The reinforced steel shell sets an ultra-strong foundation, while the state-of-the-art TriProtect headrest features 3 layers of impact-reducing foam and a layer of Intelli-Fit™ memory foam that absorbs force to shield still fragile heads and necks. As an additional safeguard, Guard Surround Safety™ pods connect to either side of the headrest to absorb impact during a crash.
Installation & Usage
- Forward-facing from 76cm -150cm (15 months to approx. 12 years) and
converts from a harnessed toddler seat to a belted high back booster
- Usable with a 5-point harness from 76cm- 105cm or 19.5kg (15 months
to approx. 4.5 years). Top tether and ISOFIX are required to install the seat
when the 5-point harness is in-use.
- Usable with a seatbelt from 100cm-150cm (approx. 3.5 to 12 years)
- ISOFIX connectors create an easy and secure installation, and coloured
indicators provide a visual indication that the seat is connected correctly.
- Meets the highest R129 safety standards, including side-impact testing.
- Meets i-Size certification, which requires ISOFIX installation and guarantees a perfect fit in i-Size approved vehicles.
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers three layers of side impact protection plus Intelli-Fit™ memory foam for added absorbency and comfort.
- Guard Surround Safety™ panels provide extra strength side-impact
protection with detachable pods that click into either side of the car seat
- Ultra-resilient steel reinforcement create a secure and resilient shell.
- 3-position recline offers relaxed riding on the go.
- 9-positIon headrest and AutoAdjust™ shoulder panels allow the seat to
grow up and out for spacious comfort all around.
- Removable lower body inserts allow you to create a custom fit for
children as they transition out of their infant carrier and continue grow.
- Plush fabrics provide a soft and cosy experience for short and long journeys.
- Ventilation panels on the seat allow air flow to keep your child feeling fresh through changing seasons.
- GrowTogether™ headrest and harness adjust simultaneously for a custom fit through every growth spurt – no harness rethreading is needed.
- Magnetic buckle holders make buckling-up a breeze by keeping pesky
harness straps out of your way while loading-in your little one.
- Top tether and ISOFIX installation (instead of a load leg) save space in
- 5-point harness stores within the seat when used as a booster.
- Colour-coded seat belt guides offer intuitive and secure buckling in high back booster mode.
- Machine washable covers remove easily for quick clean-ups.
- Model: C1908B
- Weight: 13.00 kg (Weight does not include insert)
- Size: L 53-58 x W 47-58 x H 63-80 cm
- Seat Angle at most reclined: Lowest Headrest L 57.6 x W 46.5 x H 62.8 cm
- Seat Angle at most reclined: Highest Headrest L 57.6 x W 51 x H 79 cm
- Testing: ECE R129/03 and i-Size certification
What's inside the box
- 1 x JOIE Signature i-Plenti
Manual & Support