Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
Something that you should know about your baby's mouth sturcture and development.
From new born to 3months, you should know and check the following:
1. Ideal shape of the hard palates is a wide "U".
2. Your baby's deeply cupped tongue moves from front to back evenly in a wavelike motion, sealing and unseaing the back third, so that he can exact liquid from the breast or bottle.
3. If your baby can not get a good latch, check with the doctor to see whether he has tongue tie. If so, have it cut while in hospital.
4. Help your baby breath throgh his nose.
5. New born to 3 months, mouth structure is developed for suking and suckling, so sucking is calming from 0-3 months.
6. From new born to 4 months, your baby is learning about general sensations(softness, hardness and firmness) through mouth experiences. Txtures, temperatures will only be learned after 4months, so 0-3months, mimi mushroom is the best choice.
Mombella mimi the mushroom teether feetures the best toy for 0-3month babies:
1. Mimi mushroom do not cover the whole mouth part to lead to red rash;
2. Mimi mushroom needs hand involvement while sucking;
3. Mimi mushroom encourages breath through nose and when baby is asleep, the mushroom is not in use.
4. It prevents digit-sucking habit.
5.It helps with hand-mouth coordination.
6. Through constant sucking training, baby's mouth structure develops in a right way
1 x Mombella Mushroom Soothing Teether 3m+
|Colour||Green, Lemon, Orange, Curry, Iron, Old Rose, Light Blue, Chimney Red|
You have no items in wishlist.