Award-winning 3-in-1 foldable Japanese tricycle for kids. High quality design, sleek, compact and space saving, it is easy to carry and store. iimo #02 converts from push trike to walker to independent pedal tricycle to grow with child.
A protective safety bar to keep younger child in the seat can be removed when child is older. iimo has a pedal safety system to disconnect the pedal and wheel to protect younger child’s feet when iimo is used as a push trike. When child is ready to learn to pedal, safety system can be turned off for it to be used as a pedal trike. With a push rod for parents to guide the child, it can be used as a training tricycle to teach your child how to pedal.
iimo #02 is winner of Harper’s Bazaar Toy Awards 2016 – Best for Motor Skills (Toddler 12-36 months category), Kids Design Award (Japan;) and Japan Industrial Designers’ Association Museum Selection (JIDA).
iimo is accredited by Japanese and European safety standards and is EN71 certified. It is designed in Japan and made in Taiwan.
- Foldable, easy to store and carry
- Safety features- soft protective safety bar, pedal safety system
- Foldable parental steering handle bar
- Foldable foot rest for younger child who can’t reach the pedal yet
- Grows with child - safety bar and handle bar can be removed
- Back basket & cute airhorn
- Trike specifications: Size - W420 x L780 x H830mm / W420 x L410 x H690mm (Folded); Height - 77cm to 100cm; Weight 5 kg
- Recommended for ages 1-4 years: Push Trike (1-2 years); Walker (1-3 years); Pedal Trike (3-4 years). Maximum weight 30 kg
What's in the box
1 x iimo Foldable Tricycle
|Color||Eternity Red, Comfort Brown, White|