- Teat section has an “accordion-like” portion that enables it to stretch in response to the peristaltic movement of the baby’s tongue.
- The nipple’s surface is very soft, yet it does not collapse easily. Made from thick ultra-soft silicone material, the nipple has similar elasticity to that of a mother’s actual breast. The dome-like shape makes baby’s mouth open naturally, supports its mouth softly and fits its lips gently.
Age Recommendation Guide
- Mothers need to understand their baby's needs, and then choose the most appropriate nipple size. To give babies the same kind of exercise that they would get drinking from their mother's breast, 10 to 15 minutes is an appropriate length of time for each feeding. Choosing a nipple may also require you to take into account your baby'Â™s development stage and ability to suck, rather than just the age in months.
- The S size nipple provides slow flow and is recommended for new-born babies to 3-month-old babies.
- The M size nipple provides variable flow and is recommended for babies between 2 to 3 months old.
- The Y size nipple provides variable flow and is suitable for babies between 2 to 3 months old who have outgrown the M size nipple, but are still too young for the L size nipple.
- The L size nipple is suitable for babies who outgrow the previous nipple sizes.
- Encourages baby to use natural sucking pattern
- Super Stretchable
- Ultra-Soft Silicone
- BPA Free
What's in the box
1 x Pigeon Peristaltic Slim-Neck Nipple (2pcs)
|S (0m+), M (4m+), Y (6m+), L (9m+), LL (12m+)