Bumble Bee Baby Cot Bumper (2pcs)
Cot Bumper (2pcs)
Measurement: 81" x 12" per piece
Can fit baby cot size up to: 28"x52"/ 71cm x 132cm
Fabric Mix: 100% cotton knit
Designed to prevent babies from getting the leg or arm stuck between the slats.
Can prevent head concussions if your baby falls to the crib sides
It can not only protect your baby's head but also other body parts
Knit vs Woven
Knit fabric is softer and stretchable compare to woven. It also cool, breathable, comfortable and can absorb more moisture than woven.
The benefits of 100% cotton bedding:
☘Cool and breathable
• Research proves you get a better night's sleep on cotton sheets than sheets made from synthetic fibres because cotton naturally allows your skin to breathe and doesn’t trap heat under the covers.
☘Soft and comfortable
• Cotton is a material that fibrous. These fibres are soft by nature and are what comes in contact with your skin not the fabric itself. The nature of cotton is what makes it feel so soft to the touch.
• 100% cotton fabric is really comfortable which is attributed to the natural material they are made from.
• Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic and won't irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies; it is used in medical products like bandages and gauze, and is the fabric of choice when it comes to baby clothing.
• Hypoallergenic bedding can greatly increase the quality of your baby’s sleep, helping to reduce congestion, sneezing and itching.
☘Durable and easy care
• Cotton is strong, tough and durable. It does not lose the shape and colour for a long time
• Cotton has the bonus of being easy to clean, making the removal of dust mites easy
Washing and Care Instructions for Bedding
We recommend that all bedding be hand washed separately or in a machine with no agitator using the delicate cycle, cold water, and mild detergent.
As for the cot bumper and comforter, it is recommended to put them in the laundry net before putting them in the washing machine to maintain their shape.
Do not bleach and do not overload your machine. Line dry or tumble dry on low heat. Remove from the dryer immediately.
Dry cleaning is not recommended as the chemical in the detergent used is too strong and might cause skin irritation.
To prevent mildew, make sure the sheets are completely dry before putting them in the crib.
|Fun Time, Bear Trekking Trip, LOVE, King Of Hearts, Stripes, Bunny Stars, Rainbow