- 4-in-1 car seat gives you 10 years of use: seamlessly transforms from rear-facing harness (4-50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22-65 lb) to highback booster (40-100 lb) to backless booster (40-120 lb)
- Anti-Rebound Bar provides an additional layer of rear-facing safety by limiting rotation of the seat and your child in the event of an impact
- Extend2Fit® 4-position adjustable extension panel provides up to 5" additional legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 lb rear-facing, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
The Graco® Premier line offers premium materials and design. The Graco® Premier 4Ever® DLX Extend2Fit® 4-in-1 Car Seat featuring Anti-Rebound Bar gives you 10 years of use with one car seat, and allows your child to safely ride rear-facing longer.
The 4-in-1 car seat transitions from a rear-facing harness (4–50 lb) to forward-facing harness (22–65 lb) to highback belt-positioning booster (40–100 lb) to backless booster (40–120 lb). The anti-rebound bar provides an additional layer of rear-facing safety by limiting rotation of the seat and your child in the event of an impact.
The Extend2Fit® 4-position extension panel provides up to 5” of extra rear-facing legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer, up to 50 lb. The car seat is Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™ to help protect in frontal, side, rear, and rollover crashes.
Graco® ProtectPlus Engineered™: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps to protect your little one in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes
No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust™ Harness System allows the headrest and harness to adjust together in one motion
Choose the perfect headrest height from 10 positions to get the safest fit for your child as they grow
6-position recline keeps your child comfy and helps for a better installation
Graco®’s push-button InRight™ LATCH provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audible click to help ensure secure installation
Integrated belt lock-off for easy vehicle seat belt installation in forward-facing mode
Rapid Remove cover removes in 60 seconds, without uninstalling the seat or removing the harness, and is machine washable for easy cleaning
Rubberized fuss-free harness storage pockets hold the harness out of the way, with a no-slip grip to get baby in and out
Harness storage compartment keeps the harness safely stored while in belt-positioning booster mode
Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability for 10 years of use
Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
2 easy-to-clean cup holders keep your child's drinks and snacks close at hand
Removable, plush head and body inserts help to keep your infant feeling cradled and comfortable
EPS, energy-absorbing foam for effective impact management
Meets or exceeds the child restraint criteria for a frontal crash test under the US FMVSS 213
Side-impact tested for occupant retention with the built-in 5-point harness system
Rear-impact tested based on the European Rear-Impact Crash Pulse
Tested to Graco®'s RollSafe™ testing standard based on the European rollover testing procedure
Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage
Care & Maintenance
- CLEANING SEAT PAD: Machine wash pad in cold water with gentle soap on delicate cycle & drip dry. Do not use bleach
- CLEANING BUCKLE: Place in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle. Press red button several times while in the water. Do not submerge the buckle strap. Do not use soap, detergents or lubricants
- CLEANING HARNESS: Surface wash only with mild soap & damp cloth or wipes. Do not immerse harness straps or latch strap in water. For full instructions see here
- CLEANING HARDGOODS: Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water For full cleaning instructions, please refer to your user manual.
- Rear-Facing Harness: 4-50 lb, head must be at least 1" below handle
- Forward-Facing Harness: 22-65 lb, up to 49"
- Highback Booster: 40-100 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- Backless Booster: 40-120 lb, 43-57", at least 4 years old
- STOP using this child restraint and throw it away 10 years after the date of manufacture.
Children are safer riding rear-facing and should ride rear-facing as long as possible, until they reach the maximum rear-facing height or weight rating for their car seat.
Then children should ride forward-facing, using the built-in harness system for as long as possible until they reach the maximum forward-facing weight or height for their car seat.
At that point, children should ride in a belt-positioning booster seat.
A booster is no longer needed once the vehicle seat belt fits properly, typically when they reach 4 feet 9 inches tall and are between ages 8-12.
- 1 x Graco® Premier 4Ever® DLX Extend2Fit® 4-in-1 Car Seat featuring Anti-Rebound Bar